Ôn tập học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 Thí điểm
VnDoc.com xin gửi đến thầy cô và các bạn Bài tập ôn thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 chương trình mới, bao gồm các dạng bài thường gặp trong đề thi học kì 2 sẽ giúp thầy cô và các bạn học sinh chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi học kì diễn ra tốt đẹp nhất.
Mời các bạn tham khảo các đề mới nhất của năm nay:
- Đề cương ôn thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 (mới) năm học 2020 -2021
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án năm 2020 -2021
- Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021
- Đề thi lớp 7 cuối kì 2 năm 2020 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 1
- Đề thi lớp 7 cuối kì 2 năm 2020 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 2
- Đề thi lớp 7 cuối kì 2 năm 2020 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 3
- Đề thi lớp 7 cuối kì 2 năm 2020 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 4
Question I. Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
1. A. brainstorm
2. A. plane
3. A. vehicle
4. A. hey
5. A. happy
6. A. maps
7. A. pollution
8. A. healthy
9. A. those
10. A. walked
Question II. Find the word which has different stress pattern from the others.
1.A. silent B. noisy C. pretty D. polite
2. A. station B. season C. sandal D. police
3.A. agree B. hurry C. enter D. visit
4.A. describe B. fasten C. listen D. hover
5.A. degree B. student C. funny D. widen
6.A. traffic B. dancer C. cycling D. balloon
7. A. central B. gripping C. complete D. boring
8.A. answer B. listen C. enter D. obey
9.A. station B. healthy C. safety D. alone
10.A. tidy B. complete C. extend D. mistake
B. VOCABULARY &GRAMMAR
I.Choose the correct answer to complete each following sentence by circling A, B, C or D.
1. Linda used to ________ morning exercise when she got up early.
2. My mum __________the bus to work every day, but I cycle.
3. You should look right and left when you go ________the road.
4. Bus is the main public ________in Viet Nam.
5. The play was so boring. ________, An saw it from beginning to end.
6. Shes sure that they will find the film_________.
7. Do you like seeing a film? _________________
A. No, I dont like it at all
B. Sure. What film shall we see?
C. Who is in it?
D. Im sorry, I cant.
8. ____________ being frightened by the images, Lan still liked the film so much.
A. In spite
9. ____________ is La Tomatina celebrated? Every August.
10. My father liked the ____________ of that singer.
11. Does your bike ever ________ down on the way to school.
12. I __________go on foot when I was in primary school.
A. used to
13. Give a________ before you turn left or right.
14. A lot of dancers go to Rio de Janeiro to ________the Carnival.
15. ________ the film was gripping, Tom slept from beginning to end.
16.The boys ______ home for lunch because they are planning to visit the hydro power station.
A. have not come
B. do not come
C. will not be coming
D. is not coming
17.It is going to rain any minute now. The children ___________ in the rain.
A. is being caught
B. will be caught
D. are caught
18.They ___________ a test tomorrow; we dont want to disturb them.
A. will be having
19.They ___________ that we have gone without telling them.
B. are thinking
C. will be thinking
20. __________ you ______ up this book for me, please?
A. Are _ going to wrap
B.Will __be wrapping
C. Will _ wrap
D. Have __ wrapped
I. Read the text and answer the questions:
Titanic is a romantic film, which was directed by James Cameron. However, its also about a disaster. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
The film is about the sinking of the ship Titanic on its first voyage. The main characters are Jack Dawson and Rose Dewitt Bukater. Jack saves Rose from killing herself during the journey on board the ship. Although they are from different social classes, and Rose is already engaged, they fall in love. The film has a sad ending: the Titanic sinks and more than a thousand people die in the disaster, including Jack.
Critics say it is a must-see. I agree because the story is moving and the acting is excellent. The special effects, visuals and music are also incredible.
1. What kind of film is Titanic?
2. Who does Titanic star?
3. What is Titanic about?
4. How is the ending of Titanic?
5.What do critics say about Titanic?
II. Read the text about Kirsten Dunst and answer the questions that follow.
Kirsten Dunst was born in New Jersey , USA, in 1982. Her acting career began at the age of three when she appeared in her first TV advert. She made her film debut with a small part in Woody Allens New York Stories (1989).
In 1994, she got her big break in Interview with the Vampire, performing with famous megastars Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Her performance as a creepy kid earned her Golden Globe nomination, the MTV Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and the Saturn award for Best Young actress.
Over the next few years, she started in more hit movies including Little Women (1994), Jumanji (1995), the romantic Get Over It (2001) and Mona Lisa Smile with Julia Roberts (2003). However, her most successful films are the Spider-Man film (2002-2004) with Tobey Maguire, where she plays the parts of superhero Spider-Mans girlfriend, Mary Jane.
1. When and where was Kirsten Dunst born?
2. What was the first film?
3. What part did she play in Interview with the Vampire?
4. What awards did she win for her performance in Interview with the Vampire?
5. What are her most success films?
III. Read the following passage and decide if it is T or F.
Many people still believe that natural resources will never be used up. Actually, the worlds energy resources are limited. Nobody knows exactly how much fuel is left. However, we also should use them economically and try to find out alternative sources of power. According to Professor Marvin Burnharm of the New England Institute of Technology, we have to start conserving coal, oil and gas before it is too late; and nuclear power is the only alternative.
However, many people do not approve of using nuclear power because its very dangerous. What would happen if there was a serious nuclear accident? Radioactivity causes cancer and may badly affect the future generations.
The most effective thing is that we should use natural resources as economical as possible.
1. Natural resources will run out.
2. The worlds energy resources are unlimited.
3. We know exactly how much fuel is left.
4. We should use fuel economically.
5. According to Professor Marvin Burnham, nuclear power will be used as a substitute for natural resources.
6. Many people disagree to use nuclear power as an alternative energy.
7. Radioactivity from nuclear power causes cancer and may have bad effect on the future generations.
8. Natural resources should be used as economical as possible.
IV. Read the passage then answer the questions.
Vietnams New Year is celebrated according to the Lunar calendar. It is especially known as Tet Nguyen Dan, or Tet. It begins between January twenty- first and February nineteen. The exact date changes from year to year. Vietnamese people usually make preparations for the holiday several weeks beforehand. They tidy their houses, cook special food, clean and make offerings on the family altars. On the New Years Eve, people sit up to midnight to see New Year in, then they put on new clothes and give one another the greetings of the season. Tet lasts ten days. The first three days are the most important. Vietnamese people believe that how people act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result, they make every effort to avoid arguments and smile as much as possible.
1. What is Vietnams New Year known as?
2. Is Tet celebrated according to the Lunar calendar?
3. When does the Lunar New Year begin?
4. What do Vietnamese people usually do to prepare for Tet?
5. Do people sit up to midnight on the New Years Eve?
6. Does Tet last five days?
7. Why are the first three days the most important?
V. Read the text and choose the best answers.
Easter is an important Christian festival and holiday. It is (1)______ to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter is not a fixed holiday. Its (2)______ varies between 22nd March and 25th April. People celebrate Easter (3)______ the world.
In the UK, Easter is a public holiday. People (4)______ Easter chocolate eggs to their friends and family. There are also egg hunts for kids. In the US, Easter is a (5)______ holiday. People can go to church and have a special family meal. They also (6)______ egg-hunts and give gifts of coloured eggs. In Russia, Easter is one of the (7)______ important holidays. People celebrate it (8)______ an Easter breakfast or meal. They also create very beautiful Easter eggs.
1.A.made B.held C.given D.opened
2.A.day B.date C.event D.month
3.A.through B.in C.all D.around
4.A.eat B.have C.give D.receive
5.A.nation B.local C.native D.national
6.A.organise B.play C.do D.try
7.A.more B.best C.most D.better
8.A.with B.by C.for D.in
VI. Read the text and choose the best answers.
SAFETY TIPS FOR BUS PASSENGERS
Always maintain a queue while waiting (1)______ a bus. Never stand on queue on the middle of the road.
At the time of boarding a bus do not try to run or chase the bus. Once you are inside the bus, (2)______ a seat and hold firmly on the handrail if you are standing.
Never try to (3)______ an overcrowded bus.
Avoid (4)______ inside of a bus because your high-pitch noise may distract the attention of the driver and it could lead to a major (5)______ accident.
1.A.for B.to C.on D.in
2.A.hold B.sit C.take D.find
3.A.choose B.go C.wait D.board
4.A.shout B.shouting C.to shout D.shouts
5.A.road B.way C.path D.street
VII. Read the following text carefully and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D for each of the gap.
Ewan McGregor was (1)_____ in Scotland in 1971. He decided to be an (2)______ when he was only nine and he (3)_____his first film in 1992. So far in his career he has appeared (4)_____ a lot of different types of films, including comedies, musical, dramas and the Star Wars movies. In his career Ewan has worked with like actresses Cameron Diaz and Nicole Kidman, and his films have won lots of awards. He loves acting and when he finished (5)_______ the musical, Moulin Rouge, he said, I have never been happier to do anything in my life.
1. A. bear B. born C. bearing D. to bear
2. A. acting B. actress C. actor D. action
3. A. made B. played C. worked D. starred
4. A. at B. on C. with D. in
5. A. to film B. filmed C. film D. filming
Mời các bạn tải về để xem toàn bộ Bài tập ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 7 (Thí điểm) môn tiếng Anh. Ngoài đề cương ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh ở trên, các em học sinh còn có thể tham khảo các đề cương học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Toán, đề cương học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Văn, Lý, Hóa, Sinh mà chúng tôi đã sưu tầm và chọn lọc. Với việc ôn thi học kì 2 qua đề cương và các đề thi cũ, các em sẽ có thêm kiến thức và kinh nghiệm trước khi bước vào kì thi chính thức. Chúc các em học tốt.