Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 có file nghe + đáp án
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh cuối kì 2 lớp 7 có file nghe và đáp án nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 7 năm học 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 Anh 7 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 7 rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
* Xem thêm: Bộ 10 đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021
Click để nghe
1. Listen to Professor Galton talking about the advantages and disadvantages of solar energy. Fill each of the gaps in the notes with ONE word. You will listen TWICE.
1. Solar energy is ______ and inexhaustible.
2. Solar power does not cause ______.
3. Solar energy can be used to create _________ in remote areas.
4. Solar power can only be used in ______ weather or on daytime.
5. The ______ cost is high.
2. Listen to Jimmy talking about traffic. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F. You will listen TWICE.
1. Jimmy thinks the traffic is fantastic.
2. Driving in the city is a nightmare.
3. There is congestion on the radio every day.
4. Public transport can solve the traffic problem.
5. We can breathe better if we can solve the traffic problem.
1. Read the passage and answer each question. Circle A, B, or C.
The Shichi-go-san Festival
Shichi-go-san is a Japanese festival. The Japanese celebrate it on 15 November every year. This is because people believe it is a day of good luck for all Japanese people.
Shichi-go-san means seven-five-three and the festival is for children who are seven, five and three. The Japanese think these ages are very important years. Japanese parents celebrate Shichi-go-san as their boys turn three and five and their girls turn three and seven.
At the age of seven, a girl wears obi - the piece of cloth worn round the waist over the kimono - for the first time. At the age of five, a boy wears his first hakama pants the pants that Samurai wore in the past - in public. The age of three is important for the Japanese too.They think it is time children can let their hair grow.
On this day, children often dress up like the adults in the ancient times and pretend to be grown up themselves.
1. Who will probably celebrate the Shichi-go-san Festival?
A. a seven-year-old boy
B. a three-year-old boy
C. a five-year-old girl
2. Who will NOT celebrate the Shichi-go-san Festival?
A. a five-year-old girl
B. a five-year-old boy
C. a seven-year-old girl
3. Who wears obi for the first time?
A. a five year-old girl
B. a seven-year-old boy
C. a seven-year-old girl
4. At what age can a Japanese child let the hair grow?
A. five years old
B. three years old
C. seven years old
5. Why do the Japanese celebrate it on 15 November?
A. Because they think the day brings luck to them.
B. Because the day brings luck to them.
C. Because children dress up like the adults in the ancient times on the day.
2. Read about traffic problems in two cities. Match the city with its problem.
A. Ho Chi Minh City
In Ho Chi Minh City, it is not strange to see the sight of a street that is crowded with vehicles. People cannot move and their health is affected by polluted air from exhausted fumes. What are the reasons? The citizens in the city use many personal vehicles to go from one place to another. They aren't used to transporting by public transports. May be because the bus drivers are careless, impolite to them or the taxi fare is too high for some people.
Bangkok is world renowned for its terrible traffic problems, so getting around on the roads is a bit of a nightmare. In my opinion, there are 3 main causes of Bangkok traffic jams. First, the quality of public transportation is low. Bus is of low quality and causes congestion. Second, the BTS and MRT are not enough for users. Finally, the most important cause of traffic jam is car accidents. Bad bus drivers cause accidents frequently and make the road stuck for hours.
1. It has low quality public transport.
2. It costs a lot to go by taxi.
3. There are not enough MRTs for its inhabitants.
4. Its citizens use a lot of personal vehicles.
5. There is a high frequency of accidents.
1. For each sentence, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in the brackets. You do not need to change the word. Write NO MORE THAN FOUR words.
Here is an example.
0. The bookshop is opposite the library.
There is ____________________.
Answer: 0. There is a bookshop opposite the library.
1. They will use biogas for cooking soon. (BE)
Biogas _______________________ for cooking soon.
2. They will use low energy lights to save electricity. (WILL)
Low energy lights __________________________ save electricity.
3. When more people drive cars, we will release more carbon dioxide into the air. (RELEASED)
When more people drive cars, more carbon dioxide ________ into the air.
4. On the next Earth Day, they will discuss global warming effects.(EFFECTS)
On the next Earth Day, global warming _____________.
5. Solar panels will convert solar power to electricity more efficiently. (TO)
Solar power ________________ electricity more efficiently by solar panels.
2. There is a writing competition at your school about the way we will travel in the future. Now write a paragraph (80-100 words) to send to this competition.
You should use the following cues:
- What it is
- How it looks
- What it can do
- Why it will be used in the future
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi, file nghe mp3 và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm học 2020 - 2021 số 1. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 cả năm khác như: Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 7, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7, Giải SBT Tiếng Anh 7, Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 7 trực tuyến, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.