Giải bài tập tiếng anh unit 6 lớp 7
1. Complete the words with letter(s) which sound(s) /ʧ/ and /ʤ/. Then read them aloud. (Hoàn thành các từ với (các) chữ cái có âm / ʧ / và / ʤ /. Sau đó đọc to chúng.)
2. Practise reading the dialogue, paying attention to the words with the sounds /ʧ/ and /ʤ/. (Luyện đọc đoạn đối thoại, chú ý các từ có âm /ʧ/ và /ʤ/.)
Mr Jones: Hi, Jane.
Jane: Hello, Mr Jones. I'd like a chop for lunch, please.
Mr Jones: Which one would you like, the chicken chop or the pork chop?
Jane: Which one is better?
Mr Jones: I think the chicken chop is.
Jane: Well, I'd like the chicken chop then.
Mr Jones: Which would you like to drink, orange juice or apple juice?
Jane: A glass of orange juice, please.
Mr Jones: So, that's a chicken chop and a glass of orange juice.
B. VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
1. Complete the sentences with phrases from the box. There are some extra phrases. (Hoàn thành các câu với các cụm từ trong hộp. Có một số cụm từ không dùng đến.)
2. Do the crossword puzzle and complete the sentences below. (Chơi trò chơi ô chữ và hoàn thành các câu bên dưới.)
3. Circle the correct prepositions to complete the sentences. (Khoanh tròn các giới từ đúng để hoàn thành câu.)
1. The staff room is (at/in/on) the second floor of the building.
2. When I saw Hoa, she was holding a pocket English dictionary (at/in/on) her hands.
3. Is their school (at/in/on) 32 Vo Van Kiet Avenue?
4. The child is sitting (at/in/on) the classroom, looking at the poster (at/in/on) the wall.
5. Parents usually wait for their children (at/in/on) the school gate (at/in/on) 11:30 a.m.
6. What do you usually do (at/in/on) Tet?
4. Complete the sentences with appropriate prepositions of place. (Hoàn thành các câu với giới từ chỉ địa điểm thích hợp.)
1. I studied _______ that lower secondary school when I was young.
2. There are many books _______ the shelves of the school library.
3. The science laboratories and computer rooms are _______ the top floor of the building.
4. Do the children have to do homework _______ home?
5. When you visit my school, you will see many flowers _______ the school garden.
6. Here you can see some pictures of our summer activities _______ the wall.
5. Read the conversation and fill in the gaps with appropriate prepositions of time. (Đọc đoạn hội thoại và điền vào chỗ trống bằng các giới từ chỉ thời gian thích hợp.)
6. Write the questions for the answers, using when and where. (Viết câu hỏi cho câu trả lời, sử dụng khi nào và ở đâu.)
1. Match the questions (1- 6) with the answers (a- f). Then practise them with your partner. (Nối câu hỏi (1- 6) với câu trả lời (a- f). Sau đó thực hành chúng với bạn cặp.)
1. What school do you want to visit?
2. When do you want to go?
3. How do you want to go there?
4. Who do you want to meet?
5. What do you want to see?
6. What do you want to do?
2. Make a conversation with a partner and complete the table. You can use the questions in 1. (Thực hiện một cuộc trò chuyện với một bạn cặp và hoàn thành bảng. Bạn có thể sử dụng các câu hỏi trong 1.)
Name of the school:
Time to visit:
Type of transport:
People to meet:
1. Complete the passage with the words in the box.(Hoàn thành đoạn văn với các từ trong hộp.)
students talking experience visit learnt activities
Last year, we had a visit to Thao Dien Lower Secondary School for blind students. Before the (1) _______, we spent time learning about what outdoor (2) _______ the students do there.
During our visit, we were surprised to see that the (3) _______ could interact with us easily. They enjoyed (4) _______ with us while painting, drawing, some of making fruits using clay, and making paper art. They even (5) _______ some of the English words for fruit.
Although it was a short visit, we had a good (6) _______ working with the blind students in our community.
2. Read the conversation and then circle the best option (A, B, or C) to complete each of the sentences. (Đọc đoạn hội thoại rồi khoanh tròn vào lựa chọn đúng nhất (A, B hoặc C) để hoàn thành mỗi câu.)
Mai and Phong: Good morning, Mr Lam.
Mr Lam: Good morning. Welcome to Hung Vuong Lower Secondary School. Mai: Mr Lam, can you tell us something about the school?
Mr Lam: Well, it was founded in 1957. So it's one of the oldest lower secondary schools in the city.
Phong: How many students are there? And what are they like?
Mr Lam: More than two thousand students. Most of them are intelligent and hard-working. They're very active too. They do lots of outdoor activities.
Phong: Sounds really interesting. I wish I could study here.
Mr Lam: Well, to attend the school, you have to pass an entrance exam.
Phong: Yes, I understand... And.....
1. Hung Vuong Lower Secondary School is one of the _______ lower secondary schools in the city.
2. The number of students in the school is _______ .
3. Most of the students are _______ .
4. The students not only study but also do _______
5. To attend the school, students have to pass _______ .
3. Read the passage and write answers to the questions. (Đọc đoạn văn và viết câu trả lời cho các câu hỏi.)
Westminster High School is a famous school in England. It is in the heart of London, next to the Houses of Parliament. The school has some modern facilities such as a new sports hall, a golf course, a science centre, a large theatre, and a music centre.
There are 740 students in the school. They are intelligent and hard-working. To attend the school, they have to pass an entrance exam and an interview. All students have to take final exams in science, maths, English, literature, and French or German. They also take part in some outdoor activities such as playing golf, growing flowers or rowing on the Thames.
1. Where is Westminster High School?
2. What facilities does the school have?
3. What are the students like?
4. What do the students have to do to attend the school?
5. What outdoor activities do they take part in?
1. Write the answers to the questions about your school. (Viết câu trả lời cho các câu hỏi về trường học của bạn.)
1. What is the full name of your school?
2. Where is it?
3. How many students and teachers are there?
4. What are the students and teachers like?
5. What facilities does it have?
6. How many subjects do you study? Which is your favourite one?
2. Look at the table and write sentences to answer the questions "Where and when do you do these outdoor activities?" (Nhìn vào bảng và viết các câu để trả lời các câu hỏi "Các hoạt động ngoài trời này ở đâu và khi nào?")
3. Write a paragraph (60 - 80 words) about your school using the information in 1 and/or 2. (Viết một đoạn văn (60 - 80 từ) về trường của bạn bằng cách sử dụng thông tin trong 1 và / hoặc 2.)